If you don't have a Cricut...
I've found it is easier for those with arthritis to use
these types of punches.
I've found it is easier for those with arthritis to use
these types of punches.
These particular ones are from Fiskars.
The squeeze motion requires less strength than other types of punches on the market and is therefore less painful to use.
It's super easy to turn them upside down so we can see exactly where to punch.
In sewing terms, when cutting a piece of fabric to get a specific part of the design from the fabric it is called a fancy cut. Quilters do this a lot. I wonder if there is a term for it in scrapbooking. It may even be the same term.
I've found these punches in round, square, round scallop, square scallop, oval scallop, flower, corner rounder, and a few other shapes.
I found mine at JoAnn's and used my 40% off coupon for them. I've also seen them at Michael's, Walmart, and Hobby Lobby. The cost is $10.00-$18.00.
Be Happy !

No comments:
Post a Comment