My Blog List

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

On my last post I promised to show you what I will now be using for crops.  I apologize in advance for the quality of the photos.  I couldn't get a good picture at all.
*Bad lighting + bad photographer + cheap camera = bad photos.* (I'm hoping to take a digital photography class this fall or winter.)

Here it is...My new XXL Crop in Style!

I'm thrilled with all the room in this thing...


I have a lot of room left in the front of the main compartment and also in the front pockets and both side pockets.  And look ...
this quickly folds to stand up for easy reach. The bottom/third side also holds markers, scissors, etc like the two sides you can see here.  AND...
it folds up and fits very nicely in the pocket on the lid of the main compartment - taking up no space at all in the rest of the tote! (of course that means I can take even more stuff!)
I'm so thankful I can now just roll my two totes in one trip from the van.  ALL the stuff from the box, home depot bag, and shoulder bag fit into this tote! Seriously!!!
And I still have room left for more stuff.  I'm surprised it isn't heavier than it is, too.  So many things I like about this.
I haven't taken it to a crop yet but one is coming up so I will let you know how it works out.
Until next time...

Be Happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment