My new scrapbook bag has finally arrived!
About a month ago I ordered a new wheeled bag/tote thingy from Hobby Lobby. I had to order it cuz they were out of stock. I could have bought it at a neighboring store but,1. It was $20 more there.
2. I had a 40% off coupon for Hobby Lobby. (A savings of almost $70.00!)
Since they were out of stock, the lady in the scrapbook department filled out a rain check for me and ordered it. It was "supposed" to come in on the next truck but it didn't, so she ordered it again...and again the next week...and again until the manufacturer finally sent it!Happy, Happy me!
I've been lugging my goodies to crops in this beauty...And in this lovely thing...
Your eyes are not playing tricks on you - I used a box & a Home Depot tote bag.
Both are orange - my least favorite color, I might add.
Don't laugh- I did what I needed to do.
I also use this (which I love)...
and I had to carry this...
I will continue to roll the smaller pink & black tote since I like it and already have a lot of my papers in it. It's convenient, and even with a LOT of paper, it's not that heavy. I really like it.
On my next post I will show you what I will now be rolling to crops. (Hint: it will NOT be orange!)
(please excuse the quality of the photos)
Be Happy
Hi Ivy! I can't wait to see the picture of your new tote. You sure waited a while for it. I often take smaller boxes and bags to my crops so I am in the market to purchase a tote. I need to reduce the number of trips I make to my car when I go to crops.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to more posts!